Saturday 21 April 2012

[News] GRIMLOCK!

I'm an 80s child, so I grew up with Transformers. The cartoons were great, the action figures were great...hell...I even enjoyed the recent Michael Bay adaptations (of which I know many of you out there slated). I've also enjoyed one or two of the brand's videogames. This includes High Moon Studio's Transformers: War for Cybertron.

While I liked the recent Bay films, my heart still prefers the cartoon versions of Optimus, Megatron and co, so I was majorly excited by War for Cybertron. It wasn't a perfect game, but it did bring back strong childhood memories. The teaser trailer for the game's sequel filled me with joy as I watched it, for it was another cartoon-styled Transformers game...

...and then Grimlock appeared.

For those unaware of who Grimlock is, he's a Dinobot. A transforming T-Rex. He appears at the end of the teaser trailer. He's badass, plain and simple.

Check this link out if you don't believe me, for I have posted a news story at that link on Gaming Unity featuring the first gameplay footage of Grimlock in action.

No comments: