Saturday 31 March 2012

[News] Goodbye Gamestation

And so...with heavy heart I have to announce that I no longer work for Gamestation.

The company entered administration on Monday, which in turn saw the end of Gamestation Congleton.

I've loved working for both GAME and Gamestation over the years, and am very thankful for meeting so many wonderful people along the way.

While I now face the task of searching for a new job, I'll be using this extra free time to write a lot more here, as well as on BlastProcess.com and GamingUnity.com.

Blast Processor Tom is back in the UK this week, and we've got some great video ideas to run with while he's back over. I look forward to posting them for you all to see!

I've also managed to get a press pass for this years Gadget Show Live, so expect lots of stuff from there.

No comments: