Sunday 13 March 2011

[News] When TV's Fall...

...Xboxes may break...

The other evening I took my shiny Halo limited edition Xbox round to my friends house. He was using one TV, while I used another. As good as playing games online can be, you can't beat a bit of multiplayer gaming in the same room.

So there we were, working as a team on Battlefield Bad Company 2, when completely out of the blue the TV I'm using falls forward and hits the floor.

Only..it never made it all the way to the floor, as my Xbox cushioned its fall:


Although you may not expect it to survive such a beating, it indeed has. Apart from the crack along the top all seems well. It goes without saying my copy of Battlefield has more than a couple of laser burn marks, but it's a small price to pay.

A lesson can be learnt here. Make sure your TVs are secure folks, I'd hate to see this happen to one of you...

No comments: