Monday 6 September 2010

[Events] Gamesday is nearly upon us!

As some of you may, or may not be aware...not only do I enjoy gaming in the videogame sense...oh no...I also enjoy games of Warhammer Fantasy and 40K!

Towards the end of September every year, Games Workshop (the company behind Warhammer) put on a large gaming event, entitled Gamesday.

I've attended two so far, although I didn't attend last years. Since I've been going to this event its been held at Birmingham's NEC, which again is the venue for this years.

The event includes a sneak peak of upcoming minitures, a painting competition called Golden Demon, seminars with key people from the design studio as well as the chance to pick up upcoming releases early!

This year I'll be attending with fellow Blast Processor Mike. We're hopeing to get some time to chat to the studios behind the upcoming videogames based on Warhammer licences, such as THQ.

I'll be posting an article about the event as soon as I can!

Gamesday is on September 26th. Tickets are still avaliable from Games-Workshop.co.uk

No comments: