Saturday 18 October 2008

[Games] Cut Classes Return to WAAAGGHH!

Mythic Entertainment announced before Warhammer Online hit the shelves, that due to balancing issues/time restraint they were forced to cut a couple of classes, cities and other content in order for the game to be released on time.

The good news is, this Christmas, we'll see the return of 2 of the 4 cut classes...

I’m happy to announce that in December, the Black Guard and the Knight of the Blazing Sun will officially be part of WAR. We have very special plans around their appearance and in our next newsletter we will provide full details about that exciting and rather novel event.

Although not mentioned, I've got my money on the other 2 cut classes (the Dwarf Hammerer, and the Orc Chopppa) returning in the near future.

The WAR update of which that quote is taken from also goes on to point out some of the other slight changes we may see in the forthcoming patch later this year.

And to finish...

Fellow WARriors, we have a lot more big surprises coming your way that I will address in my next State of the Game message and it’s going to be a doozie.

What could it be?!?! I do hope it means I can roll a Dwarf Hammerer sooner rather than later.

Source: Warhammer Online Europe

No comments: